Love at first sight

I believe love at first sight when i first saw my mother....

Sunday, February 19, 2012

vivekananda quotes

swami vivekananda quotes:
  • In a day when you don't come across any problems then you are travelling in a wrong path.
  • Freedom can never be reached by the weak.
    Throw away all weakness.
    Tell your body that it is strong, tell your mind that it is strong, and have unbounded faith and hope in yourself.
  • Take the responsibility on your own shoulders,
    Know that you are the creater of your own destiny.
  • We are what our thought has made us.
    so take care about what you think.
    Words are secondary.
    Thoughts live;They travel far!
  • Like me or hate me,both are in my favour.
    If you like me i am in your Heart.
    If you hate me i am in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment